1. Payment for Scheduled Services. Payment based on the Monthly Payment Plan for each upcoming month need to be paid in full by or before the first of the month unless otherwise stated.
2. Terms and Conditions for Cancellations, No-Shows, and Late Arrival Cancellations. In order to honor our Tutors’ time and to encourage our Students to view their tutoring time seriously, we uphold strict policies regarding cancellations. If a Student needs to cancel or reschedule an appointment, he or she should call as soon as this need becomes apparent. Cancellations made within less than 24 hours’ notice will result in your account being charged the full amount of the session. In cases of emergencies, we waive this policy. Notification in person, via email, phone call, or voicemail will be accepted. Rescheduling will not be available if Student does not provide notice 24 hours in advance of the day of the scheduled session. Excessive cancellations may result in the termination of Student’s contract and payment will not be refunded. Fees are calculated according to the scheduled time agreed upon by the Tutor and Student. No adjustment to fees shall be made for time lost because of late arrival by the Student or by early termination of the session by the Student. Any lost time because of the late arrival of the Tutor shall be compensated for by extending a lesson by mutual agreement and by such amount of time that was lost.
3. Schedule of Changes Because Tutor schedules are set in advance, Students will not be able to change their tutoring schedules for the duration of the month or program unless it is to add additional sessions or to accommodate a Tutor’s schedule.
4. Non-Solicitation of Tutor Student agrees that they will not solicit any Tutors or Employees of Abc Private Tutoring to work for their own or any other personal or business ventures. Student agrees that during the period of contract and for a period of two (2) years immediately after termination of this agreement with ABC Private Tutoring Parent will not, either directly or indirectly for themself or for any other person, family or business, call upon, solicit, divert, or take away, or attempt to solicit, divert or take away any of the Tutors, business, or partners of ABC Private Tutoring.
5. No Warranties Abc Private Tutoring makes no promises or warranties with regards to a Student’s performance as a result of any tutoring provided.
6. Whole Agreement This agreement constitutes the entire understanding between the parties with regards to the subject matter thereof and the parties waive the right to rely on any alleged expressed or implied provision not contained herein.
7. Minors Where the Student is a legal minor, the Parent/Guardian shall enter into this tutoring agreement on behalf of the Student and shall accept and agree to all the terms and conditions of the policies contained herein on behalf of the Student.